SUPER MOIST, SUPER DELISH & SUPA VEGAN!!!!
Sugar cookies are so simple yet so versatile – you can basically do whatever your hearts desire! today I decided to add some funfetti flair since it’s pride month I thought what better way to celebrate than some festive cookies!!! AKA it’s time to have some colorful cookies. Also, the perfect cookies for a celebration, whether it be big or small. I hope that making these simple cookies can bring joy wherever you bring them!
FUNFETTI SUGA COOKIES
Ooey, gooey chewy with a hint of pizazz. Enjoy!
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp corn starch
3/4 cups vegan butter
1/4 cup vegan milk
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
Sprinkles to taste
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda and corn starch in a medium-sized bowl
- In a large bowl – mix butter, brown sugar, reg sugar & vanilla and blend with a wooden spoon or electric mixer
- Slowly mix in vegan milk to the butter mixture and and mix
- Next, add in your dry ingredients to the butter mixture 2/3rds cup at a time mixing as you go
- Add in your sprinkles!
- Roll into a large ball ( the size of your palm) and set on a buttered/oil nonstick sheet pan
- Set the oven to 350 and cook for 13-16 minutes
- Cookies will be large, gently press them with a spatula
- EAT THEM THANGS
- When they come out of the oven, they will be large. Gently press them with a spatula and cool them off the hot pan so as they cool, they still have the gooey center.