OH YEAH BABY!!!! Any other vegans that loved the classic spicy sausage and kale soup pre-vegan life??!?!? The cream, the sausage the potatoes!!! I swear this is one of those dishes that I still dream about so I had to do what it do and make this pup vegan!!!! So now we don’t have to imagine – we can live and let live! honestly, with everything going on in the world – cooking has been my escape, and making a fun soup dish brings that comfort that I think we all need right now. using @beyondmeat spicy sausage and @sweetearthfoods bacon was the perfect combination to create this vegan dupe. My how to video can be found here!
OLIVE GARDEN’S ZUPPA TOSCANA SOUP!Course: Savory
- Cook your sausage in an oiled large pot and set to the side
- Add your bacon until crisp and then add your onion and cook for 5-6 mins
- Next add your garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Add water, vegetable broth, spices and bring to a low simmer
- Next add your potato’s and sausage and cook for 10 mins or until potato’s are tender
- Next add your kale and cook for 6 mins
- Lastly add a cup of creamer and voila!