RED CURRY RAMEN ?
OODLES OF NOODLES and flavor to match!!! Red curry is such a unique flavor that punches you as soon as you take a bite!! My yellow curry dish is so many of y’all fav so I thought I would show you red curry style ? this dish is so versatile since you can practically add any veggies you would like! This time I added some purple cabbage and it turned out amazing! This dish SO quick, SO flavorful and SO cheap – this is a meal that can get you through college and life! Video on how to found here!
RED CURRY RAMEN ?Course: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: Asian
Spicy, creamy and vegan all at the same time???? Count me in! Enjoy vegan lovas!
1 tsp fresh ginger
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 sliced white onion
3 cups vegetable broth
1 cup coconut milk
1 packet of ramen noodles
1 tbsp red curry paste
1 tsp yellow curry powder
1 tsp chili flakes
Sriracha to taste
Cilantro, jalapeño & green onion topping
- 1 – 2 cups veggies of choice
- Start with 1 tbsp of oil and add your yellow curry, red chili flakes & red curry paste. begin to create a flavorful paste
- Add in your garlic and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes
- Next add your veggies and sauté for 5 – 7 minutes ( no need to make them tender just absorbing all the sauce and flavor)
- Begin to add your vegetable stock and coconut milk and bring to a boil – feel free to add some Sriracha and more seasonings if you would like
- Add one packet of ramen noodles and cook until noodles are tender
- Enjoy and top with sriracha and desired toppings!