Brownie for my brownies?!??!?! ? Ooooeyyyy gooeyyyyy chewwwwyyyy brownies!!! I have been craving a chocolaty dessert, and you can’t beat a brownie now can ya! I topped it off with some dark choc chunks, walnuts and a little sea salt (bc I cant stay away)!! To give this treat credit – it’s literally fudge in the middle – and crisp on the sides! The best part is it’s eggless! You never have to worry about how fudgy you prefer your slice! Topped it off with some @so_delicious vegan mint chip ice cream last night! Posted this in just enough time to see this on someone’s dessert table tonight! thanks, @lovingitvegan for letting me put my spin on your recipe. If you want to see my how to video click here.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE WALNUT BROWNIES ?Course: Sweet, DessertCuisine: American
Fudge, crips edges and walnuts. Enjoy with some ice cream!
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup cocoa powder
2 cups white sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup vegan butter milk ( 1 tbsp lemon ands 1 cup almond milk)
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup walnuts chopped (divided)
2/3rds chopped darc choc
A sprinkle of sea salt
- Shift flour & cocoa powder in a bowl and mix. add sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Prepare the vegan buttermilk, let it sit for at least 1 minute and add it to the mix.
- Add vegetable oil and vanilla extract and buttermilk swirl in 1/2 cup of walnuts
- Spray a brownie pan and set it in the oven @ 350 for 35-45 mins!
- When fresh out the oven, top with other half of walnuts, dark chocolate chunks sprinkles of seasalt and enjoy the fudginess
- Let set 1 hour ( or more) before eating!