Please note this was written a while ago – but still relevant.
Hello vegan lovas! Yesterday was the first time in a long time that I decided to unplug and actually not post on my page. There’s been so much happening in the world – I needed space to just do ME for a second ( you know what I mean?!?) So – I decided to spend my time yesterday doing yoga (still a beginner and can’t really touch my toes all the way), listening to J. Cole ( my Aquarius ♒️ brotha), making carbs & participating in drunk baking – still on my story of you wanna see! all of which made me feel happy amongst all the tragedy. I just wanna say to everyone whose hearts are heavy like mine – it’s ok to find space to do YOU. Bring you out of the funk you’re in and don’t feel guilty about smiling. Do something that you know makes you feel whole: pray, zoom call friends, drunk bake, whatever makes you feel good – DO THAT ISH bc we still deserve to smile. my grandma would always say, “it’s ok to smile when you wanna and cry when you wanna too.” I love you all – and now let’s get to the pizza ?
GARLIC MUSHROOM SHEET PAN PIZZA ? ?Course: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: American, Italian
Garlic, creamy goodness! I was always a white sauce girl and Trader Joe’s sauce does not disappoint for us vegans! Enjoy!
Pre-made pizza dough
Handful of mushrooms diced
Handful of spinach chopped
Handful of kalamata olives
1/4 white onion sliced
3 cloves of garlic sliced
@traderjoes vegan garlic spread dip
@miyokoscreamery mozzarella 1/2 block sliced)
1 tbsp vegan butter
- Pinch of
Red chili flakes
- Lay out pizza dough to rest on a floured surface for 30 minutes
- Grab a large sheet pan, and cover with Reynolds wrap and lay down 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- Roll out your dough and place into the sheet pan
- Warm up your butter and add chopped thyme – butter the crust of the dough
- Lay down your Trader Joe’s garlic sauce & begin add your cheese and chopped ingredients, finish with the seasonings
- Set oven to 425 and cook for 15 mins (or follow your pre-made dough package directions) or until golden brown and voila!