This Blueberry Loaf Cake is BlkandVegan’s very first creation and just look how it turned out? There was no way I couldn’t share this moist deliciousness with the world and I’m so happy I did. Creating this reminded me of my grandma and I taking over the kitchen and cooking sweets that neither of us needed but YOLO, right? Anyways, I promised to not be one of those gabbing bloggers for now (ha!) Enjoy Vegan Lovas! Wanna know how I did it? Click here for a video!
Blueberry Loaf CakeDifficulty: Easy
Super Moist, Super Berry-licious & Supa Vegan!
2 cups flour
1/4th cup vegan butter (melted)
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning mix
1 cup fresh ( or frozen) berries
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tsp almond milk
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp lemon extract
Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients omitting the flour and berries
- Slowly add in flour – folding 1/2 at a time
- Next fold in berries
- Add mix to oiled or buttered baking caking pan. Cook for 35 – 45 minutes
- Combine icing ingredients. Let cool and add icing to the top!
- Make sure to allow your cake to cool before icing – enjoy!