CARIBBEAN TACOS ?
Yep, I said it Caribbean taco! Anyone else making innovative combinations during quarantine?? I know I am, but this dish is one worth raving about ?. The sweetness of the plantains, spiciness of the hot sauce, acidity of the lemon and crunchiness of the purple cabbage all play a role in this one of a kind taco!!! You can find out how to create this simple 25 minute meal below!
CARIBBEAN TACOS ?Course: SavoryCuisine: Caribbean, Mexican
1 ripe plantain
1/4 purple cabbage
1/4 fresh lemon
Tortilla shells of choice
1 large ?
- Deep fry your plantains until brown and crisp
- Lay them on paper towel to remove excess oil
- Create guacamole by combining ripe avocado, cilantro, onion, lemon juice and seasonings
- Cut up purple cabbage and slice up lemons
- Create your shell to your liking
- Combine all ingredients, top with hot sauce and ENJOY!