On this episode of delish CARBS – we have @cascadianfarm cinnamon toast crusted french toast sticks. This was SO EASY to make and even easier to eat. I’ve seen people do this before but y’all know I had to put my Aquarius spin on things and add and an extra amount of crunch with my Cinnamon Toast Crunch layer – this is the perfect meal for a quick zoom call brunch or something to share with all your roomies! Also, fun fact I always disliked eggs from a young age, so I would never eat French toast SO happy I found the vegan alternative I’ve been looking for my whole life! Video on how I did this sweet treat here!
CINNAMON TOAST CRUSTED FRENCH TOAST STICKSCourse: BreakfastCuisine: American
Quick, easy and delish!
- Wet Mix
1/4 @silk heavy whipping cream (can sub for vegan milk)
1/4 almond milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1-3 tbsp vegan butter
- Dry Mix
1 1/2 cup vegan cinnamon toast
3-5 slices of thick bread ?
- Combine all wet ingredients in a blender and create a smooth consistency and place in a bowl
- Add dry ingredients into a bag and break them down using your hand or a tool
- Slice bread into mini sticks and heat up your nonstick on with some vegan butter
- dip bread into wet mix, then dry then fry – flipping every 2 mins on each side and setting to the side
- Enjoy with a side of agave or maple syrup!